Air Canada, headquartered in Montreal, is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada by passengers carried and fleet size. The airline has been selected the Best Airline in North America in the 2018 Skytrax World Airline Awards. Air Canada, founded in 1937, is a founding member of the Star Alliance. The airline has its primary hubs at Calgary International Airport, Toronto Pearson International Airport, Montreal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, and Vancouver International Airport while the focus city operations of the airline are at Halifax Stanfield International Airport and Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport. Air Canada boasts a fleet of 186 aircrafts (excluding subsidiaries). Air Canada flights fly to several of destinations around the globe including London, Paris, Berlin, Chicago, Denver, Houston, and more.
Classes of service
- Signature Class cabin offers passengers with executive and classic pods with massage and lumbar support function. The seats in this class can be converted into fully flat bed. Passengers are also provided with quilted mattress pads, duvets, and pillows.
- Passengers in this class are offered WANT Les Essentials amenity kits and Vitruvi skincare products.
- Passengers are offered innovative cuisine by Air Canada’s award-winning Canadian chef, David Hawksworth. All the passengers in this class are served a selection of wine chosen by its sommelier Veronique Rivest including Laurent-Perrier champagne, a selection of spirits including new Air Canada Signature cocktail, and a South Asian menu by chef Vikram Vij on flights to New Delhi and Mumbai. The airline also offers destination-inspired dishes on flights to Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa.
- Passengers in Signature Class can enjoy priority check-in and priority boarding service.
- Signature Class passengers can enjoy hundreds of hours of premium entertainment on a personal touchscreen entertainment system. The assortment includes movies, music, TV, podcasts, audio books and more.
- Signature Class passengers can enjoy paid Wi-Fi onboard. For this, they can turn on Wi-Fi, connect to the “ACWiFi” or “RougeWifi” network, open the browser and type “aircanadawifi.com” or rougewifi.com” (on Air Canada Rouge flights) in the search bar.
Premium Economy Class
- This cabin class comes with reclining and comfortable seats with ample legroom to stretch out. Every seat has a USB port and in-seat power for charging, and also features ambient mood lighting and an individual reading light. Passengers are offered with an adjustable headrest, a comfortable pillow and blanket, as well an amenity kit.
- A complimentary copy of airline's enRoute magazine and a selection of newspapers are provided to the passengers.
- Passengers can enjoy a welcome beverage as they settle into their seats. On the international flights and select North American flights, meal choices include the option between two delicious hot meals accompanied by a refreshing salad, warm bread and dessert, or a hot breakfast served with fresh coffee, juice, pastries and yoghurt. On flights of shorter duration within North America, passengers can enjoy a light breakfast or complimentary snacks. One can also pick from a selection of red and white wine, as well as beer, soft drinks, juice, coffee, and tea to accompany the meals.
- Passengers can enjoy paid Wi-Fi onboard. To connect, they can turn on Wi-Fi, connect to the “ACWiFi” or “RougeWifi” network, and open the browser and type “aircanadawifi.com” or rougewifi.com” (on Air Canada Rouge flights) in the search bar.
- Premium Economy passengers can enjoy hundreds of hours of top-rated on-demand entertainment with personal touch-screen TV on every seat. Passengers are provided with a single-pin audio jack or complimentary earphones.
- Economy Class features comfortable seats with an adjustable, foldable headrest for a better sleeping position, as well as a comfortable pillow and blanket. It boasts ambient mood lighting to ease jet lag and individual reading light.
- A complimentary hot meal accompanied by an assortment of wines and spirits is served to Economy Class passengers.
- Economy Class passengers can enjoy hundreds of hours of premium on-demand entertainment with personal touch-screen TV on every seat, along with a single-pin audio jack or complimentary earphones.
- A complimentary copy of airline's enRoute magazine is provided to the Economy Class passengers.
- Passengers can enjoy paid Wi-Fi onboard. T connect, they can turn on Wi-Fi, connect to the “ACWiFi” or “RougeWifi” network, and open the browser and type “aircanadawifi.com” or rougewifi.com” (on Air Canada Rouge flights) in the search bar.
Travelers with Air Canada reservations can avoid the queues with online check-in service! Web Check-in service is available from 24 hours till 1 hour before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
Q. What cities does Air Canada fly to?
A. Air Canada tickets are offered for its flights to about 194 destinations on six continents. Some of the major cities to which Air Canada flights are operated are New York City, Miami, San Francisco, Houston, Las Vegas, Singapore, Rome, Venice, Tokyo, Paris, London, Belfast, Dubai, and more.
Q. What are Air Canada hand luggage rules?
A. Air Canada allows passengers to take one carry-on and one personal item free of charge. The maximum dimensions for a carry-on bag are 15.5 inches x 9 inches x 21.5 inches, including handles and wheels.
Q. What are Air Canada checked luggage rules?
A. Travelers with Air Canada reservations of have different checked baggage rule for different classes of cabins. In Economy, the maximum weight allowed is 23 kgs and in Business Class, the weight limit is of 32 kgs. Maximum linear dimensions per bag are of 62 inches.
Q. How to check-in online in Air Canada?
A. You can check-in online for Air Canada flights by visiting the official website of the airline. You can check-in online and print the boarding pass at home to save time. Online check-in is available from 24 hours to 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of flight.
Q. What size bag can you carry on Air Canada for free in 2019?
A. The maximum dimensions allowed for a carry-on bag are 15.5 inches x 9 inches x 21.5 inches, including handles and wheels. In case of checked baggage, the maximum linear dimensions per bag is of 62 inches. In Economy Class, the maximum weight allowed is 23 kgs and in Business Class, the weight limit is of 32 kgs.
Q. What is AeroPlan Membership?
A. AeroPlan is a membership reward program of Air Canada. It allows travelers to earn points by flying on eligible Air Canada and Star Alliance member flights. One can redeem these points for flights and enjoy a host of onboard and airport travel perks.
Q. How to get Air Canada cheap flights?
A. There are several hacks through which you can avail Air Canada flight deals. Buying through OTAs such as CheapOair can help you get the Air Canada promo codes and offers, using which can provide you great deals and discounts on your plane tickets. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to get frequent updates on travel deals and discounts on Air Canada plane tickets. You must also book flight tickets in advance to avoid paying increased rates as the airfares tend to rise.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.