Fly nonstop to Shanghai from China Eastern’s seven North American gateways in New York (the only nonstop flight JFK-PVG), Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Honolulu, Toronto, and Vancouver. Adventuring beyond Shanghai? Catch easy connections to over 200 destinations throughout China and Asia, including Bali, Bangkok, Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and more. As a member of SkyTeam Alliance, China Eastern’s extended route network provides seamless travel options from 1,074 destinations in 179 countries.
First Class: Offers Luxury to Travelers
- First Class offers luxury to travelers. It has six spacious suites featuring flat-bed seats, high walls, and privacy doors.
- There are two center suites for companion travelers that can be converted to a double-sized bed.
- For entertainment, First Class features 24-inch touchscreen LCD TVs with on-demand entertainment options.
- First class has gourmet dining options, and an exclusive bar stocked with premium wines and liquors.
- First Class passengers are given access to exclusive airport lounges. The flagship lounge at Shanghai Pudong Airport is
available for all First-Class passengers, where they are offered Western dining, showers, a nursery, and more.
- First Class travelers are also offered a limo service to and from select airports.
China Eastern Airlines offers the convenience of web check-in. Travelers can avoid the long queues at the airport and check-in from the comfort of their home or office. The service is available between 24 hours to 90 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure. Once at the airport, travelers are required to drop off check-in bags they may have, at the baggage drop area, then proceed to the security check.
China Eastern Airlines: Frequently Asked Questions
Which destinations are served by China Eastern Airlines?
China Eastern Airlines tickets are offered for destinations including
Zurich, Anchorage, Auckland, Beijing, Illinois, Hawaii, and more.
What’re China Eastern Airlines hand luggage rules?
China Eastern Airlines allows passengers to take one hand baggage with a
maximum weight of 10 kg. The maximum dimensions allowed are 56 cm x 45 cm x
What’re China Eastern Airlines checked luggage rules?
Travelers with China Eastern Airlines reservations for business class, can
check-in 2 baggage of up to 32 kg. Economy Class passengers can check-in 2
bags up to 23 kg each. Maximum dimensions allowed are of 62 linear inches
How to check-in online for China Eastern Airlines flights?
You can check-in online for China Eastern Airlines flights by visiting the
official website of the airline. Check-in online and print the boarding
pass at home to save time. Online check-in is available from 48 hours till
1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of flight.
What size bag can you carry on China Eastern Airlines for free in 2019?
The maximum dimensions allowed for a carry-on bag are 56 cm x 45 cm x 24 cm
while the maximum weight allowed for free is 10 kg. In case of checked
baggage, business class travelers can take 2 bags up to 32 kg each while
economy class passengers are allowed to take 2 bags up to 23 kg each.
How to speak to customer service at China Eastern Airlines?
To speak to customer service, you can call China Eastern Airlines at
1-800-200-5118 to request any assistance. If you have booked your ticket
through CheapOair, you can contact our travel experts available 24/7 to get
the required assistance.
What is Eastern Miles?
Eastern Miles is a loyalty program by China Eastern Airlines. In the
program, frequent flyers can earn miles every time they travel with the
airline. These miles can be redeemed for flight bookings of China Eastern
How to get China Eastern Airlines cheap flights?
- Buying through OTAs can help you get great discounts on your plane tickets.
- Subscribe to newsletter to get frequent updates on China Eastern Airlines flight deals.
- Book flight tickets in advance to avoid paying more at the last minute.
- Booking flights for an odd hour can help you get a cheap ticket.
- Using incognito mode in the browser can help you save on airfares.
Are China Eastern Airlines tickets cheaper at the airport?
Flights are never cheaper at the airport. Online flight booking can help
you save big on airfare as flight booking sites offer various deals,
discounts, and promo codes on flight booking. You can make use of the
market competition to search for the cheapest tickets. It’s rare to get
exciting offers on flight booking at the airport.