Book Flights to Morgantown Airport, Morgantown
Morgantown Municipal Airport is a city owned, public use American airport serving the city of Morgantown in Monongalia County, West Virginia, United States. The airport is also known as Walter L. Bill Hart Field. It is mostly used for general aviation, and is served by one commercial airline offering scheduled passenger service. The airport offers scheduled flights to Pittsburgh and Washington through Southern Airways Express.
Book flights to Morgantown Airport (MGW) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to MGW. Read below to learn more about MGW flights, and count on CheapOair for your travel needs.
Ground TransportationThere are two car rental services - Hertz and Avis. The airport also offers 40 T- Hangars for rent to individuals and businesses.
- All travelers are welcomed with a complimentary cup of coffee.
- Travelers can make the best of their spare time at the airport by having a meal at the Ali Baba Restaurant in Main Terminal. This restaurant offers a wide range of delicious meals at attractive prices.
- There are gas and petrol pumps near the airport.
- For those on a business deadline, a number of conference rooms are available for rent. These rooms feature computer, copier, scanner, printer and fax machine access here.
- The airport offers free wireless internet to all its travelers.
- The airport also offers a gym, shower, shower kits and snooze room at nominal prices.
- Concierge services and assistance with hotel accommodations, car rentals, catering, directions and recreational recommendations are also offered.
- There is a parking space for 235 vehicles located directly across the main terminal.
- There is 1 free short-term lot available for a day.
- There is 1 long-term parking lot available for the overnight parking