Need to get away? CheapOair can save you money on airline tickets. Let us do all the work when it comes to finding you cheap fares. We’re always searching for the best deals to help you save money on Peru airfares.
Whether you need a family getaway, time to yourself, or a romantic trip, you can find cheap Peru flights with CheapOair. Finding discount airline tickets isn’t all we do. We’ll send you fare promotions and give you tips on finding the best flight deals.
Peru, officially the Republic of Peru, is a country in western South America. The country is bounded on the east by Brazil, on the north by Columbia and Ecuador, on the south by Chile, on the southeast by Bolivia, and on the west by the Pacific Ocean. By taking cheap flights to Peru, travelers can visit in cheap a country of natural beauty, history, culture, and adventure. Exploring the prehistoric ruins of Machu Picchu is among the sundry things intriguing can do here in the country. One can take a boat trip on the highest navigable lake in the world, explore one of the deepest canyons in the world, enjoy sandboarding in the dunes, hike in the Andes, fish in the Amazon, walk through the prehistoric ruins in the Sacred Valley, discover the mysteries of Nazca Lines, or traverse through the modern Peru while roaming on the streets of Lima. Friendly natives, varied landscape, and diverse experiences make this country one of the unique destinations around the world to visit.
What are the top airlines offering flights to Peru?
- Spirit Airlines
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- LATAM Airlines
- Copa Airlines
- Air Canada
- Avianca Airlines
- British Airways
Which are the popular airports in Peru?
- Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM)
- Capitan FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport (TRU)
- Aeropuerto de Ilo (ILQ)
- Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ)
- Cadete FAP Guillermo del Castillo Paredes Airport (TPP)
What are the top flight destinations in Peru?
- Flights to Lima
- Flights to Machu Pichu
- Flights to Cusco
- Flights to Arequipa
- Flights to Puno
- Flights to Trujillo
How long is the flight to Peru?
The average duration of flights from New York City to Lima (Peru) is 07 hours and 40 minutes. Travel distance from NYC to Lima is around 3,648 miles.
Which are the three popular flights to Peru?
Flights to Peru from LON: Average duration of flights from London (LON) to Lima (LIM) is 12 hour and 35 minutes. Travel distance from LON to Lima is around 6,317 miles. British Airways is the major airline offering flights from LON to LIM. There are around 4 weekly flights operated from London to Lima.
Flights to Peru from NYC: Average duration of flights from New York City (NYC) to Lima (LIM) is 07 hours and 40 minutes. Travel distance from NYC to Lima is around 3,648 miles. LAN Airlines and American Airlines are the major airlines offering flights from NYC to LIM. There are around 110 weekly flights operated from New York City to Lima.
Flights to Peru from MIA: Average duration of flights from Miami (MIA) to Lima (LIM) is 05 hours and 30 minutes. Travel distance from MIA to Lima is around 2,624 miles. LAN Airlines, Avianca Airlines, and American Airlines are the major airlines offering flights from MIA to LIM. There are around 444 weekly flights operated from Miami to Lima
Which are the best months to go to Peru?
Weather-wise, the best time to visit Peru is from June to August. These months offer warm summer weather suitable for sightseeing. It is advisable to book in advance to secure Peru flight deals.
Which is the cheapest month to fly to Peru?
In general, February is the month for which tourists can get Peru flight tickets at cheapest prices. In this month, crowds are thin thus offering more peace.
What are the best ways to get cheap flights to Peru?
- Be flexible in travel date and time
- Pack light to save luggage fees
- Buying through OTAs such as CheapOair can help travelers get promo codes for Peru flights, using which, one can get great discounts on the plane tickets.
- One can subscribe to CheapOair newsletter to get frequent updates on flights to Peru.
- Travelers must book flight tickets in advance to avoid paying increased rates at the last minute.
What are the top events and festivals in Peru?
Tips on how to book cheap Peru Flights
- Trujillo Marinera Festival (January)
- Fiesta de la Candelaria (February)
- Festividad del Senor del Los Temblores del Cusco (April)
- Fiesta de las Cruces (May)
- Inti Raymi (June)
- Fiesta de la Virgen del Carmen (July)
- Dia de Santa Rosa de Lima (August)
- Mistura Culinary Festival (September)
- Puno Week (November)
- Santuranticuy (December)
Sign Up for the CheapOair Newsletter
- Book your flight at least 21 days in advance to find the cheapest deal.
- Travel on weekdays to avoid weekend surcharges.
- Avoid flying in heavy traffic by booking your flight before or after major holidays.
- Use CheapOair to search all possible options at nearby airports to find the lowest fare.
- Check flexible travel dates to find the best flight deal.
Get exclusive deals on cheap flights to Peru sent right to your inbox! The CheapOair newsletter delivers you the best travel deals, news and tips to help you plan trips to top destinations around the world for less. With CheapOair, you will never miss another deal again.