Miami is the Cruise Capital of the World
Miami is among the most popular tourist destinations. Visited by over 15 million tourists in 2018, nearly 110,000 flyers search for flights to Miami every month. The city is lined with upscale beach resorts but there is much to do for budget travelers as well. Over 40,000 travelers search for cheap flights to Miami. Famous for its sandy beaches, shopping, gastronomy, and nightlife, the city attracts visitors from all across the world. The number of tourists to this booming metropolis is expected to increase in 2019. So, do not let the 15$ caipivodka at Miami Beach deter you, find that cheap Miami flight and explore the many things to do. Walk along the Riverwalk at sunset, gaze at art in downtown Miami, and catch a tasty meal in the Design District. Pay less and travel in style!
The hottest tourist destination in the US, Miami is flooded with tourists all year round. It is advised to book flight tickets in advance to secure the best deal. CheapOair offers cheapest fares from more than 450 carriers and provides best price guarantee. You can find several Miami flight deals and cheap tickets which are available through a number of online portals and travel agencies offering a wide range of discounts. Often discounted roundtrip fares fall around $342 if you’re flying from Los Angeles. Flights from New York City are priced at $332, while fares fall around $268 for flights from Houston. Look through the extensive list of deals on plane tickets to Miami and save on tickets.Do not miss out on
Miami is a port city renowned for its beaches. Top beaches in Miami are South Beach, Bal Harbor Beach, and Surfside Beach. In addition to beaches, Miami has a 24*7 nightlife and a vibrant art scene. Clubs are spread over Wynwood District and Miami Beach. The Art Deco District and Design District are lined with chic stores, bistros, art venues and grandiose buildings. The city has a diverse local populace and is nicknamed the “Capital of Latin America”. For a taste of Cuba in the US, tourists can visit the Little Havana neighborhood.
Miami hosts numerous annual festivals around the year. The Calle Ocho Festival (March) is the largest street festival of Miami. Other major festivals are Art Deco Weekend (January), South Beach Food Wine Festival (February), Ultra Music Festival (March), Miami International Film Festival (March), Miami Open (March), Coachella (April), and Art Basel Week (December).
Following are the top attractions in Miami:
Art Deco Historic District
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Wynwood Walls Street Art
Key Biscayne and Crandon Park
Everglades National Park
Miami Children’s Museum
When to Visit Miami
Miami has decent weather all year round. However, the best time to visit Miami is from December to May when the weather is pleasant before the hot summer sets in. Winter season in Miami is great if you want to escape the freezing temperatures. Since several popular events take place during this period, it is advised to book your plane tickets in advance to avoid paying high rates.Share your Travel Experience
When in Miami, enjoy your holidays to the fullest and once back, share your Miami travel experience with CheapOair through our review section. Help other travelers to know more about the vibrant city and its attractions. Your reviews will inspire them to travel and help us to make our service better.
Facts About Flying to Miami
In the last 7 days, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, United Airlines were the top airlines travelers picked for flying to Miami.In the Last 12 Months:
- 59% of travelers to Miami were over 35.
- March had the highest number of Miami flight bookings.
- June had the lowest number of Miami flight bookings.
- 3% of travelers booked Business or First Class flights to Miami in the last 30 days.
- 53% of travelers to Miami were female.
- 13% of travelers to Miami spent less than 3 days there.
- 6% of visitors to Miami traveled with children under 11.
- 3% of travelers booking flights to Miami also rent cars with CheapOair.
- 2% of travelers booking flights to Miami also booked hotels with CheapOair.
- 50% of people booked their flights to Miami 4 weeks in advance.
- Belen Feb 21, 2020
The best thing of my year
- Belen Feb 21, 2020
Miami Flight Routes
- Flights from Miami to London - MIA to LON
- Flights from London to Miami - LON to MIA
- Flights from Miami to Berlin - MIA to BER
- Flights from Madrid to Miami - MAD to MIA
- Flights from Miami to Paris - MIA to PAR
- Flights from Tel Aviv to Miami - TLV to MIA
- Flights from Miami to Milan - MIA to MIL
- Flights from Berlin to Miami - BER to MIA
- Flights from Miami to Madrid - MIA to MAD
- Flights from New York City to Miami - NYC to MIA
- Flights from Miami to Bucharest - MIA to BUH
- Flights from Milan to Miami - MIL to MIA
- Flights from Miami to Istanbul - MIA to IST
- Flights from Bucharest to Miami - BUH to MIA
- Flights from Miami to Tel Aviv - MIA to TLV
- Flights from Paris to Miami - PAR to MIA