Qatar Airways is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar, headquartered in Qatar, Doha. The airline has garnered numerous accolades, including a 5-star rating by Skytrax; voted “World's Best Business Class,” “Best Business Class Airline Lounge” and “ Best Airline Staff Service in the Middle East” by Skytrax in 2016; and voted “Airline of the Year” by Skytrax in 2015, 2012 and 2011.
Qatar Airways serves more than 150 international destinations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and more with a fleet of 190 latest-generation aircraft, including narrow-bodied and wide-bodied Airbus and Boeing variants. Qatar Airways is one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents. The airline has its hub at Hamad International Airport, and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since October 2013. Qatar Airways subsidiaries include - Al Maha Airways, the Qatar Aircraft Catering Company, Qatar Airways Holidays, United Media Int, Qatar Duty Free, Qatar Aviation Services, Qatar Distribution Company and Qatar Executive.
World-class service awaits you onboard Qatar Airways flights. Get set to experience Middle-Eastern hospitality like never before, customized with luxuries to meet your travel needs.
- Enjoy delicious cuisine created by world-famous chefs. Delight in exclusive vintages expertly served. An on-demand à la carte menu lets you savor scrumptious delicacies whenever you like. Choose the perfect beverage to accompany the perfect meal. The airline offers an exciting range of drinks, including signature mocktails and fruit juices. Soothe your senses with a freshly-brewed cup of coffee or tea served after each meal.
- For passengers with special dietary requirements, Qatar Airways offers a wide selection of special meals. Passengers are requested to contact their local Qatar Airways office at least 24 hours before their flight’s scheduled departure to request preferred meals.
- Keep boredom at bay with the airline’s in-flight entertainment system. The on-demand audio-video service allows you to choose up to 3,000 entertainment options - movies, TV Box Sets, audio, games and much more.
- Indulge in retail therapy from the comfort of your seat while you travel to your destination. Browse through the in-flight duty-free magazine and choose from an array of exclusive fragrances, cosmetics, skincare, watches, Qatar Airways memorabilia and lots more.
- Enjoy onboard connectivity. Qatar Airways' state-of-the-art communication network keeps the world at your fingertips. Onboard WiFi allows you to stay connected with your colleagues, friends and family. Once the aircraft is above 10,000 feet, you can use your portable electronic devices (PEDs) and send SMS and MMS or access your email and browse the internet.
Say goodbye to the long lines at the airport, and opt for the online check-in service. It’s easy, quick and hassle-free. The web check-in service is available between 48 hours and 90 minutes before a flight’s scheduled departure. Check-in for flights from the US opens 24 hours prior to departure and check-in for flights to the US opens 24 hours prior to departure from Doha.
Which destinations are served by Qatar Airways?
Qatar Airways tickets are offered for more than 150 international
destinations across Africa, Central Asia, Europe, South Asia, Far East,
North America, Middle East, South America and Oceania
What are Qatar Airways hand luggage rules?
Qatar Airways allows passengers can take 2 hand baggage with a maximum
weight of 15 kg in First and Business classes and 1 hand baggage with
maximum weight of 15 kg in Economy Class. The maximum dimensions allowed
are 45 linear inches (L+B+H). One can also take one personal item such as
laptop, handbag, etc.
What are Qatar Airways checked luggage rules?
Travelers with Qatar Airways reservations can take checked baggage with a
maximum weight of 50 kg in First Class, 40 kg in Business Class, and 30 kg
in Economy Class. The maximum dimensions allowed are 62 linear inches
How to check-in online for Qatar Airways flights?
You can check-in online for Qatar Airways flights by visiting the official
website of the airline. Check-in online and print the boarding pass at home
to save time. The web check-in service is available between 48 hours and 90
minutes before a flight’s scheduled departure. Check-in for flights from
the US opens 24 hours prior to departure and check-in for flights to the US
opens 24 hours prior to departure from Doha.
What size bag can you carry on Qatar Airways for free in 2019?
The maximum dimensions allowed for a carry-on bag are 45 linear inches
(L+B+H) and maximum weight allowed is 15 kg in First and Business classes
(2 bags) and 1 hand baggage with maximum weight of 15 kg in Economy Class.
In case of checked baggage, travelers can take a maximum weight of 50 kg in
First Class, 40 kg in Business Class, and 30 kg in Economy Class. The
maximum dimensions allowed are 62 linear inches (L+B+H).
How to speak to customer service at Qatar Airways?
To speak to customer service, you can call Qatar Airways at 800-988-6128 to
request any assistance. If you have booked your ticket through CheapOair,
you can contact our travel experts available 24/7 to get the required
What is Privilege Club Miles Program?
Privilege Club Miles Program is a loyalty program by Qatar Airways. In the
program, frequent flyers can earn miles every time they travel with the
airline. These miles can be redeemed for flight bookings of Qatar Airways.
How to get Qatar Airways cheap flights?
- Buying through OTAs can help you get great discounts on your plane tickets.
- Subscribe to newsletter to get frequent updates on Qatar Airways flight deals.
- Book flight tickets in advance to avoid paying more at the last minute.
- Booking flights for an odd hour can help you get a cheap ticket.
- Using incognito mode in the browser can help you save on airfares.
Are Qatar Airways tickets cheaper at the airport?
Flights are never cheaper at the airport. Online flight booking can help
you save big on airfare as flight booking sites offer various deals,
discounts, and promo codes on flight booking. You can make use of the
market competition to search for the cheapest tickets. It’s rare to get
exciting offers on flight booking at the airport.