Qatar Airways is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar, headquartered in Qatar, Doha. The airline has garnered numerous accolades, including a 5-star rating by Skytrax; voted “World's Best Business Class,” “Best Business Class Airline Lounge” and “ Best Airline Staff Service in the Middle East” by Skytrax in 2016; and voted “Airline of the Year” by Skytrax in 2015, 2012 and 2011.
Qatar Airways serves more than 150 international destinations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and more with a fleet of 190 latest-generation aircraft, including narrow-bodied and wide-bodied Airbus and Boeing variants. Qatar Airways is one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents. The airline has its hub at Hamad International Airport, and has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since October 2013. Qatar Airways subsidiaries include - Al Maha Airways, the Qatar Aircraft Catering Company, Qatar Airways Holidays, United Media Int, Qatar Duty Free, Qatar Aviation Services, Qatar Distribution Company and Qatar Executive.
World-class service awaits you onboard Qatar Airways flights. Get set to experience Middle-Eastern hospitality like never before, customized with luxuries to meet your travel needs.
- Enjoy delicious cuisine created by world-famous chefs. Delight in exclusive vintages expertly served. An on-demand à la carte menu lets you savor scrumptious delicacies whenever you like. Choose the perfect beverage to accompany the perfect meal. The airline offers an exciting range of drinks, including signature mocktails and fruit juices. Soothe your senses with a freshly-brewed cup of coffee or tea served after each meal.
- For passengers with special dietary requirements, Qatar Airways offers a wide selection of special meals. Passengers are requested to contact their local Qatar Airways office at least 24 hours before their flight’s scheduled departure to request preferred meals.
- Keep boredom at bay with the airline’s in-flight entertainment system. The on-demand audio-video service allows you to choose up to 3,000 entertainment options - movies, TV Box Sets, audio, games and much more.
- Indulge in retail therapy from the comfort of your seat while you travel to your destination. Browse through the in-flight duty-free magazine and choose from an array of exclusive fragrances, cosmetics, skincare, watches, Qatar Airways memorabilia and lots more.
- Enjoy onboard connectivity. Qatar Airways' state-of-the-art communication network keeps the world at your fingertips. Onboard WiFi allows you to stay connected with your colleagues, friends and family. Once the aircraft is above 10,000 feet, you can use your portable electronic devices (PEDs) and send SMS and MMS or access your email and browse the internet.
Say goodbye to the long lines at the airport, and opt for the online check-in service. It’s easy, quick and hassle-free. The web check-in service is available between 48 hours and 90 minutes before a flight’s scheduled departure. Check-in for flights from the US opens 24 hours prior to departure and check-in for flights to the US opens 24 hours prior to departure from Doha.