Cathay Pacific Flights: Fly on the flag carrier of Hong Kong!
Also known as Cathay Pacific, Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is a flag carrier of Hong Kong. The headquarter and primary hub of the airline is at Hong Kong International Airport. The airline's major shareholders are Swire Pacific and Air China and its subsidiaries include Air Hong Kong and Cathay Dragon. Cathay Pacific is a founding member of the Oneworld alliance. With a fleet of 153 aircraft, Cathay Pacific flights fly to around 80 destinations (not including codeshare in 46 countries worldwide). Cathay Pacific also has access to more than 17 destinations in China through its subsidiary- Cathay Dragon. The airline's fleet includes wide-body aircraft, consisting of Airbus A330, Airbus A340, Airbus A350, and Boeing 777 equipment.Classes of Service
- Flagship First Class: You can travel first class on Cathay Pacific to enjoy your own private space and greater indulgence that together make the passenger experience a seamless travel. This offers plush carpets, hand crafted sculptural artworks, warm toned natural leather and a fully flat bed with thicker mattresses and a choice of duvets pillows. Personal grooming kits for men and women are provided. One of the highlights of your First-Class journey is a delicious array of Asian and international dishes all freshly prepared.
- Business Class: This class offers the passenger a fully flat bed of over 2 meters, touch controls to make the cabin more private or interactive. Personal storage space is provided for glasses gadgets etc. Exclusive check-in programs to ease traveling and enhance the experience.
- Premium Economy Class: Passengers traveling in the premium economy class have better seats which are spacious and have a movable headrest for providing enhanced comfort. For long haul flights there is an environment-friendly amenity kit with socks, eye shade, toothbrush, earplugs. The menu includes a selection of enhanced entrees, complimentary water bottle and a wide array of snacks.
- Economy Class: This class is designed to give the economy class travel a new experience by giving 6" reclining seats, with additional space in the shin area in the event the other passenger reclines. Also, this class provides storage space for handy items and a 110 V adapter point for various electronics. A 9" T.V. with on demand audio and video services is available which is also compatible with your iPod.
- There is a gourmet menu available for the first class and business class passengers freshly prepared in the kitchens of Cathay Pacific. For all long-haul flights two meals and free alcoholic drinks are provided in every class. The catering for the economy variant is done by Cathay Pacific Catering Services.
- Studio CX, Cathay Pacific's in-flight entertainment system offers personal screens and Audio Video on demand, during medium to long haul flights. The range of movies, music, games and shows span from Hollywood to Asian.
- Cosmetics, skincare, jewelry, electronics and more, shop to your heart's fill from the duty free in air shopping offered by Cathay Pacific.
Online check-in facility is available before 48 hours up to 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure time of your Cathay Pacific flight. No more standing in long queues and wasting time in waiting for your turn.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.