Book Flights to Canberra Airport, Canberra
Book cheap flights to Canberra Airport with CheapOair and save big! We
offer you the most competitive airfares on CBR flights. Choose from our
range of CBR flights, and pick the one that suits you the most. We offer
incredible Canberra Airport flight deals that are difficult to miss!
The Canberra Airport is situated in Canberra, the capital city of
Australia. It is said to be the eighth busiest airport within the country.
The airport is managed and operated by Capital Airport Group Pty Ltd.
Flights from here connects several destination within Australia and the
other parts of the world. State capital cities of Australia are also served
by various flights from the airport.
Book flights to Canberra Airport (CBR) with CheapOair! In addition to offering competitive airfares to locations most convenient for you, we provide useful information to inform your travel to CBR. Read below to learn more about CBR flights, and count on CheapOair for the best deals on all of your travel booking needs.Ground Transportation
The Canberra Airport is well connected with the city providing several
commuting options to travelers.
These buses provide regular service throughout a week.
Airport Express Bus
This is a shuttle bus service connecting the city to the airport daily
during peak hours.
Numerous car rental agencies can be found here for those looking to explore
the region on their own.
Within the terminal building is located a taxi rank to help passengers with
their travelling needs.
Apart from these Rideshare and Hire Cars & Limousines services are also
- An Office Fit for You is a mini office located within the airport. It has free WiFi and charging points and is free to use too.
- At several points free WiFi hotspots have been set for passengers.
- Travelex store here caters to currency exchange needs of the passengers. Available here are more than 40 currencies, cash passports, phone cards, travelers cheques, and international money transfers facilities.
- ATM machines have been set within the Arrivals hall and Departures concourse.
- Lounges are available here for passengers to relax before boarding.
- At several locations Payphones have been set up for the convenience of the passengers.
- At the international arrivals hall the baggage trollies are available free of coast.
- Passengers can purchase SIM cards from RELAY store and vending machines located here.
- Available at the airport are several food and beverage outlets where one can enjoy coffee, wine, beer, soups, pizzas, salads, smoothies, breakfast pots, lunch & dinner options, and more.
- One can indulge in last minute shopping at JR/Duty Free and RELAY store.
The various parking options available at the Canberra Airport include Free 10 Minute Passenger Pick-up, Express Passenger Pick-up, Parking – Covered, and Parking – Outdoor.