Philippine Airlines (PR), also known as PAL is the official airline of the Republic of Philippines. Its primarily hubs are located in Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila and Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Cebu City, from where it operates flights to 31 destinations in Philippines and 36 across the world. Come of its chief destinations include, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Bangkok, Thailand, Brisbane, Australia, Cairo, Egypt, New Delhi, India, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, USA, Osaka, Japan and Toronto Canada among many more. Apart from scheduled flights, the airline also offers charter and cargo services.Classes of Service
Philippine Airlines offer two distinct classes of service to its passengers.
Business Class: Also known as Mabuhay Class in Philippine Airlines, the business class is fitted with comforting “goose neck” reading lights, dedicated charging ports, adjustable leather seats that recline into fully flat beds and a drop down LCD screen that plays movies, shows and songs from the in-flight AVOD system.
Economy Class:The seats in Fiesta Class are equipped with personal screens with headphones, a sufficiently large pitch of 32-34 inches, and a beautifully designed interior space.
- Philippine Airlines offers high speed on-board Wi-Fi, called Philippine Airlines In Air. Passengers can use this service to make calls, tweet, send or receive messages, email or simply surf the Internet, all while being thousands of feet up in the air.
- All passengers are provided with amenity kits that come with eye shades, ear plugs and more on all long haul flights.
- Flyers of all classes can take advantage of the in-flight entertainment units that play a range of movies, songs, T.V. shows and even games to keep themselves engrossed through the journey.
- The in-flight menu on Philippine Airlines includes a variety of specially prepared meals and exclusive beverages that make the journey a memorable one.
- Passengers can choose from a variety of products sold as part of the duty free on-board shopping list. Pay much lesser than what you would on ground and have it delivered to you at the comfort of your seat.
When you book tickets with Philippine airlines, you have the choice of avoiding harrowing queues at the airport check-in counter. You can check-in online from 24 hours up until 2 hours before scheduled departure, select the seat of your preference and print your boarding pass at your convenience.
Philippine Airlines: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which destinations are served by Philippine Airlines?
A. Philippine Airlines tickets are offered for domestic and international destinations including Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City, Abu Dhabi, London, Hanoi, Singapore, San Jose, Zurich, and more.
Q. What are Philippine Airlines hand luggage rules?
A. Philippine Airlines allows passengers to take one hand baggage with a maximum weight of 7 kg. The maximum dimensions allowed are 45 linear inches (L+B+H). One can also take one personal item such as laptop, handbag, etc.
Q. What are Philippine Airlines checked luggage rules?
A. Travelers with Philippine Airlines reservations can take 2 check-in baggage of up to 23 kg each. Maximum dimensions allowed are of 62 linear inches (L+B+H).
Q. How to check-in online for Philippine Airlines flights?
A. You can check-in online for Philippine Airlines flights by visiting the official website of the airline. Check-in online and print the boarding pass at home to save time. Online check-in is available from 24 hours till 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of flight.
Q. What size bag can you carry on Philippine Airlines for free in 2019?
A. The maximum dimensions allowed for a carry-on bag are 45 linear inches (L+B+H) and maximum weight allowed is 7 kgs. In case of checked baggage, travelers can take up to 2 bags of maximum 23 kgs each.
Q. How to speak to customer service at Philippine Airlines?
A. To speak to customer service, you can call Philippine Airlines at (632) 777-5932 to request any assistance. If you have booked your ticket through CheapOair, you can contact our travel experts available 24/7 to get the required assistance.
Q. What is Mabuhay Miles Program?
A. Mabuhay Miles Program is a loyalty program by Philippine Airlines. In the program, frequent flyers can earn miles every time they travel with the airline. These miles can be redeemed for flight bookings of Philippine Airlines.
Q. How to get Emirates cheap flights?
A. There are several hacks through which you can avail Philippine Airlines cheap flights. Some of these hacks include -
- Buying through OTAs can help you get great discounts on your plane tickets.
- Subscribe to newsletter to get frequent updates on Philippine Airlines flight deals.
- Book flight tickets in advance to avoid paying more at the last minute.
- Booking flights for an odd hour can help you get a cheap ticket.
- Using incognito mode in the browser can help you save on airfares.
Q. Are Philippine Airlines tickets cheaper at the airport?
A. Flights are never cheaper at the airport. Online flight booking can help you save big on airfare as flight booking sites offer various deals, discounts, and promo codes on flight booking. You can make use of the market competition to search for the cheapest tickets. It’s rare to get exciting offers on flight booking at the airport.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.