Fly Norwegian Air- The largest airline in Scandinavia!
Trading as Norwegian, Norwegian Air Shuttle is a Norwegian low-cost airline and the largest airline in Norway and Scandinavia. Behind easyJet and Ryanair, Norwegian is the third largest low-cost carrier in Europe. The airline is headquartered in "Diamanten" Fornebu, Norway. Norwegian has its operational bases at Alicante, Barcelona, Bergen, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Gothenburg, Helsinki, London–Gatwick, Los Angeles, Madrid, Malaga, New York–JFK, Oslo–Gardermoen, Paris–Charles de Gaulle, Stavanger, Stockholm–Arlanda, and Trondheim. The subsidiaries of the airline are Norwegian Air Argentina, Norwegian Air International, Norwegian Air Sweden, Norwegian Air UK, and Norwegian Long Haul. The airline boasts a fleet of 58 aircraft (excluding subsidiaries) and 163 aircrafts (including subsidiaries). Norwegian Air flights are operated to a plethora of destinations around the world including Los Angeles, Manchester, London, New York City, Madrid, and more.
- The personnel employed at the booking counter, check-in desk and in-flight crew are service minded, who make the experience with Norwegian Air a hassle free one.
- Passengers are free to use the on-board wi-fi through various devices including mobiles, laptops and tablets.
- Safety of operations have been the highest priority throughout the organization. The crew members apart from the maintenance personnel and handling agents adhere to strict maintenance norms in accordance with international standards. Regular flight safety drills, perform checks, hazard management and analysis is conducted and irregularities are reported to the company's flight safety department
- Passengers on Norwegian Air are allowed to carry an extra baggage, which is a service not directly related to the cost of the ticket.
- Coffee, tea, snacks and meals are offered at a snack station within the aircraft at a small additional fee.
- Televisions are mounted on the panel above for the passengers to enjoy audio or video entertainment programs in course of the flight.
Q. What cities does Norwegian Air fly to?
A. Norwegian Air tickets are offered for its flights to about 153 destinations around the world. Some of the major cities to which Norwegian Air flights are operated are New York City, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, London, Dubai, Geneva, Bangkok, Dublin, Rio de Janeiro, Montreal, and more.
Q. What are Norwegian Air hand luggage rules?
A. Norwegian Air allows passengers to take 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item. The maximum dimensions allowed for hand baggage are 21.6x15.7x9 inches with a maximum weight of 10 kg. When traveling to/from Dubai, the hand baggage must not exceed 8 kg.
Q. What are Norwegian Air checked luggage rules?
A. Travelers with Norwegian Air reservations have can take two checked baggage with them. Maximum weight allowed per bag is 20 kg while maximum dimensions allowed per bag are 35.5x30x22 inches.
Q. What size bag can you carry on Norwegian Air for free in 2019?
A. The maximum dimensions allowed for a carry-on bag are 21.6x15.7x9 inches with a maximum weight of 10 kg. In case of checked baggage, maximum weight allowed per bag is 20 kg while maximum dimensions allowed per bag are 35.5x30x22 inches.
Q. What is Norwegian Reward?
A. Norwegian Reward is the frequent flyer program of Norwegian Air. Passengers can earn miles whenever they travel with the airline. These points can be redeemed to get money off Norwegian Air plane tickets whenever it suits.
Q. How to get Norwegian Air cheap flights?
A. There are several hacks through which you can avail Norwegian Air flight deals. Buying through OTAs such as CheapOair can help you get the Norwegian Air promo codes and offers, using which can provide you great deals and discounts on your plane tickets. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to get frequent updates on travel deals and discounts on Norwegian Air plane tickets. You must also book flight tickets in advance to avoid paying increased rates as the airfares tend to rise.
Q. Are Norwegian Air tickets cheaper at the airport?
A. Norwegian Air tickets are never cheaper at the airport. Online flight booking can help you save big on airfare as flight booking sites offer various deals & discounts and promo codes on flight booking. You can make use of the market competition in your favour and can search for the cheapest tickets. On the other hand, it is very rare that one is able to get any exciting offers on flight booking at the airport.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.