Win a Weekend Getaway for two to Montreal!
Home to hundreds of vibrant festivals, mouth-watering food, cutting-edge culture, award-winning design, thriving nightlife and eclectic fashion, Montréal is by far one of the most fascinating urban cultures in the world. Laid back and sophisticated, this Latin city is the epitome of European joie de vivre and North American appeal. Now guess what? We want to send you there!
CheapOair, in partnership with Tourism Montréal, Air Canada and Montréal Marriott Château Champlain, is giving you and a friend a chance to win a trip to beautiful Montréal! (And did we mention it was really easy?)
For five days between Monday November 1 and Friday November 5, savvy travelers who will have ‘liked’ the Montréal Buzz and CheapOair Facebook pages will have the chance to win a fabulous weekend getaway for two to Montréal. Simply become a fan of the two Facebook pages then leave a comment at the bottom of this post and tell us why you would like to visit Montréal - perhaps you are excited about Montréal bagels or its world-famous smoked meat! Then check out the CheapOair blog on Monday November 8 for the announcement of the grand prize winner!
Each day, one person will be randomly selected to enter the final draw. On Monday November 8, one lucky fan will be crowned as the winner of the Montréal Weekend Getaway, scoring two Economy Class Tickets on Air Canada and two nights at the glamorous Montreal Marriott Château Champlain.
Bonne chance !
CHEAPOAIR & TOURISME MONTRÉAL CONTEST RULES
- Round-trip transportation to Montréal for two (2) by airplane provided by Air Canada (up to but not exceeding a value of $2000 US).
- 2 nights’ accommodation for two (2), double occupancy, in a four-star hotel (valued at approximately $500 US).
- Tickets or passes for various Montréal attractions.
- All other costs will be at the expense of the winner and his/her guest. These include, but are not limited to, the cost of transportation to the airport from their place of residence, airplane ticket cost exceeding $2000 US, meals and drinks not included in the package, gratuities, taxes, insurance and items of a personal nature.
- Transportation by Air Canada is available from an Air Canada hub only.
- Transportation by airplane: If the winner decides not to travel by airplane or if the cost of transportation by Air Canada is less than $2000 US, no credit or reimbursement will be awarded. The winner and his/her guest must take the Air Canada flight from the same airport and must travel together.
- The trip must be taken no later than May1st 2011. Travel arrangements shall be made by the Contest Sponsor and are subject to availability. The Prize winner must provide the Contest Sponsor, at least 30 days prior to the departure date, the following information: the name appearing on his/her identification paper used to travel; the name and personal coordinates of the person accompanying him/her.
- The contest winner and the person accompanying the winner must have reached the age of majority in their country of nationality and residency at the time of entering.
- The contest winner and the person accompanying the winner must be legally able to travel to Canada, and have the appropriate travel documents in their possession.
- The Prize winner acknowledges that desired dates for accommodation at the hotel are subject to availability and that the departure date cannot be changed once travel and ticket reservations have been made and confirmed by the Contest Sponsor.
• Some black out dates may apply.
- The actual retail value of the Prize will depend on the fares at time of departure and the value of the hotel room during the period of stay. If the actual value of the trip turns out to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and has no cash value. The prize cannot be substituted by another prize, except at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with another prize of an equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable. Refusal to accept the prize releases the Contest organisers from any obligation associated with the said prize.
- Should Contest organizers be unable to award the prize for reasons beyond their control and not in relation to the winner, they agree to award the winner with a prize that is equal in nature and value or with the value of the prize in money, at their sole discretion.