Ukraine International Airlines (PS) is the largest operating airline of the country and its flagship carrier. It is headquartered in Kiev and its chief hub is also at the city's Boryspil Airport. Passenger and cargo operations routes are spread all over Europe, Asia, Middle East and long haul flights to the U.S. The airline has an impressive fleet of 41 mostly big Boeing aircrafts, and serves a total of 75 destinations all over the world. The airline was established in October 1992 and since then has grown exponentially in terms of market share and passengers ferried. The airline has extensive codeshare agreements and partnerships with other airlines, it serves over 700 flights per week to all the important destinations like capitals and tourist and business centers of the world. It is also an operating member of the Star Alliance and SkyTeam offering more than 3000 related flights to its passengers.Classes of Service
Ukraine International Airlines offers two distinct classes of service to its passengers.
Business Class: There are a number of pre-flight and in-flight advantages in flying business class. Larger baggage allowance, priority check-in, Fast Track security clearance, and a dedicated check-in counter for the passengers. In-flight experience is one of luxury and ambient comfort, extra leg room and extra width seats, plush leather seats which recline fully to give a flat bed, T.V. monitors, blankets, pillows, earplugs, eyeshades etc.
Economy Class: This class is further divided into premium economy and economy. In the premium section many advantages are offered like priority check-in, larger baggage allowance, 6" reclining seats, three large and fifteen small screens, special menu etc. In the normal economy class passengers have free baggage allowance, I.F.E. screens, reclining seats, to order menu etc.
- All passengers are given in-flight amenity kits that come with toiletries and nights materials, useful during long haul flights.
- A specially prepared menu serves well balanced, delectable meals during meal hours and falvorful snacks at all other times.
- A full serviced bar serves alcoholic as well as soft drinks to all passengers aboard Ukraine International.
- Flyers can browse through a huge selection of movies, songs and T.V. shows and watch whatever they feel like.
- UIA's Sky Shop offers tempting duty free articles for its passengers like fragrances, liquors and other luxury items. All major cards and currencies are accepted aboard the flight.
The airline offers a web check-in service which opens from 23 hours up until 2 hours prior to departure. Avoid long queues at the airport check-in counter and obtain your boarding pass at your convenience.
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.