Scoot Pte Ltd. is a Singaporean low-cost long-haul airline owned by Singapore Airlines. With its headquarters at Singapore's Changi Airport, Scoot launched it's flights in 2012 on 23 medium and long-haul routes from Singapore to Australia, China, India, Japan, Thailand and more.Classes of Service
Scoot offer two classes of services - Economy Class & ScootBiz.
Economy Class :
The Economy Class seats of Scoot outsize the seats of other low-cost airlines. And in Economy Class, passengers get a variety of seat options to choose from. There are four kinds of seat options - Standard Seats, Super Seats, Stretch Seats, and ScootinSilence quiet zone.
Standard Seats - Standard Seats offer a pitch of 31", and width of 18." The seats have more room as compare to the low cost airlines. Passengers can pre-select their seats at the time of booking. And can choose window or aisle seats as per their choice.
Super Seats - These seats have 30% more legroom than standard seats, and have a pitch of upto 35."
Stretch Seats -
Stretch Seats offer 50% more legroom than standard seats, and offer seat pitch of 35."
ScootinSilence quiet zone - Located upfront, just behind the ScootBiz cabin, you can enjoy peace, if you opt for this seat option.
Apart from these, there’re other seat options like MaxYourSpace, which means you can purchase an empty seat next to you if it's available.
ScootBiz offers you full leather seats with at least 38" (96cm) of legroom, 22" (56cm) of width, 8" (20cm) of recline, and fully adjustable headrests. Other amenities this class offers include -
- Passengers get 30-kg check-in-baggage allowance.
- They are offered comfortable leather seats with double legroom.
- Travelers are offered one welcome drink, plus one additional alcoholic beverage.
- ScootBiz passengers also enjoy priority check-in, boarding, and de-boarding.
Scoot offers plenty of amenities for the absolute comfort of its passengers. These include -
- Passengers are served all sorts of delicious cuisines from Singaporean delicacies to Asian and international favorites. Travelers have a choice to pre-order meals. They can choose from Premium Selections, Hot Meals, Light Meals, Beverage, & Snacks. Pre-ordering your meals also mean you get served first on your flight.
- For all the shopaholics traveling in Scoot, Scootalogue brings a wide variety of products for shopping, which include Scoot memorabilia, lovely scents, beauty products, chic accessories, liquor, and more! Passengers can indulge in the shopping spree from the comforts of their seats.
- For entertainment, passengers can stream awesome in-flight entertainment content to their own device. The content includes Hollywood blockbusters, TV series, Asian tear-jerkers, and treats for kids. Access to ScooTV is complimentary for ScootBiz passengers. All they got to do is - request an access card from friendly Scootees on-board.
- For those who enjoy reading, there’s in-flight magazine to keep them engaged throughout the journey.
- There’s also in-flight Wi-Fi & in-seat power to help passengers enjoy connectivity while flying.
Passengers can check in online for Scoot flights from the comforts of their home. Check-in is available from 48 hours to 3 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure time. For those passengers who have checked-in online, and have no checked baggage to drop off or document check requirements are eligible for Scoot-to-Gate! With Scoot-to-Gate, they can simply skip the counters and head straight to departure immigration, and onward to the boarding gate. Convenient and easy it is!
Get there on time, every time! Check your flight status here.