◊Applies to all international travel Book by October 31, 2015. Enter Promo Code at time of check out. The advertised Promo Code provides discounts against our service fees on stated routes. A maximum of $5 per person can be saved by using this promo code; 4 passengers are needed to redeem the full value. Promo Code and Instant Savings offers can be combined up to the amount of our service fees. Excess savings will not be applied. Promo Code expires on date indicated and can be withdrawn at anytime without notice. Our standard Service Fees should be $0.00 to $35.00 per person one-way/roundtrip for economy class tickets.Close [x]
Find our lowest price to destinations worldwide, guaranteed
Search, select and save - the fastest way to book your trip
Get award-winning service and special deals by calling 1-800-566-2345
Over likes and counting. People love our offers, and you will too!
* All fares below were last found on : . Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees and taxes. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. See all booking terms and conditions
* All fares below were last found on : Oct 04, 2015 at 6:59:30 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees and taxes. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. See all booking terms and conditions
Nebraska's capital city, Lincoln (LNK) is a thriving city offering numerous attractions. Once an important railroad junction, Lincoln is home to the University of Nebraska and the impressive state capitol building. Book your next Lincoln flights on CheapOair and save big! While there, spend some time at the warehouse district which is home to many restaurants, galleries, specialty and antique shops. Lincoln also has a number of museums including the Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery and Sculpture Garden with a collection of 20th-century American art. If you’re traveling with kids, take them to the Lincoln Children's Museum. Another interesting attraction in the city is Folsom Children's Zoo and Botanical Garden that re-creates a 1800’s town. Art and culture enthusiasts will also find plenty of attractions to interest them. Enjoy the best in classical music performances at the Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery or take a closer look at the work of local artists at the downtown art galleries. Best of all, with cheap Lincoln flights you can enjoy it all without exceeding your budget.
Lincoln is not just famous for its football team the Nebraska Cornhuskers, travelers can also enjoy colorful festivals and exciting attractions like the Nebraska State Capitol Building and down town area, the Sheldon Museum of Art and the Nexus Live Music Festival. Nebraska’s capital city always has something fun to do!
• Take a tour of the Nebraska State Capitol, a treat for architecture buffs. This architectural marvel is a paradigm of Art Deco architecture.
• Browse the art work displayed at the Sheldon Museum of Art. The museum has an amazing collection of American modernist and contemporary pieces.
• Dine at The Dish in downtown Lincoln. The restaurant serves a variety of cuisines from South American to Pan-Asian.
• Check out The Oven, an Indian restaurant known for flavorful, authentic, Indian cuisine and a laidback atmosphere. The Oven is an excellent place to chill out after a day of sightseeing.
Our apps are fast, easy and free.
Sign up today and never miss another deal again!
Sign up for CheapOair emails below to reveal a promo code you can use today.