Book a Car Rental in Omaha
Known for its scenic attractions, rich cultural heritage and pulsating nightlife, Omaha (OMA) is an incredible destination to visit. Explore travel worthy attractions like the Joslyn Art museum, the Malcolm X Birthsite, the Mormon Trail Center and the Heartland of America Park by renting a comfortable sedan or a sturdy SUV.
Best Attractions to Visit in Omaha
Top daytrips around
- Located in North Omaha, the Malcolm X Birthsite is a popular attraction among locals and tourists.
- Take a trip down to the Mormon Trail Center, housing various monuments such as the pioneer’s winter camp of 1846.
Sign-up for the Omaha car rental newsletter for the cheapest rates
- Home to the magnificent artworks of El Greco, Degas, Monet and Renoir, the Joslyn Art Museum is a splendid place to visit.
Get exclusive sales on cheap car rentals and more top cities around the world, delivered straight to your inbox. When you sign up for our newsletters, we’ll send you the best deals from rent a car companies in the most popular destinations. You’ll never miss another great rate again.
How do you book Cheap Car Rentals in Omaha?
- Avoid Big Travel Days: If there’s a big holiday coming up, or you know of a big public event – you might want to wait to book your cheap car rental in Omaha.
- Try Airport Rates: Find lower car rental rates when booking at airport locations
- Drop-off and Pick-up at the Same Location: Always keep the pick-up and drop-off location the same to avoid any surcharges on your rent a car.
- Pick your City Wisely: Bigger metropolitan cities tend to be more expensive then small cities.