Book a Car Rental in Lynchburg
Renting a car in Lynchburg (LYH) is undeniably is the most convenient means to explore the city. Whether you are looking for a budget car or a luxury car, car rental agencies located in the Lynchburg Regional Airport will have it all. Do rent a SUV if you are planning to travel to its surrounding outdoors.
Major highways in Lynchburg
Top Daytrips Around Lynchburg
- Lynchburg does not have direct interstate access but one can access the city through U.S. Route 29 which leads to cities like Arlington and Atlanta.
Sign-up for the Lynchburg car rental newsletter for the cheapest rates
- Crabtree Falls has the highest vertical-drop of any waterfall east of the Mississippi River, and makes an excellent daytrip destination from Lynchburg. The area is also known for its romantic cabin, incase if you want to stay overnight with your sweetheart.
Get exclusive sales on cheap car rentals and more top cities around the world, delivered straight to your inbox. When you sign up for our newsletters, we’ll send you the best deals from rent a car companies in the most popular destinations. You’ll never miss another great rate again.
How do you book Cheap Car Rentals in Lynchburg?
- Avoid Big Travel Days: If there’s a big holiday coming up, or you know of a big public event – you might want to wait to book your cheap car rental in Lynchburg.
- Try Airport Rates: Find lower car rental rates when booking at airport locations
- Drop-off and Pick-up at the Same Location: Always keep the pick-up and drop-off location the same to avoid any surcharges on your rent a car.
- Pick your City Wisely: Bigger metropolitan cities tend to be more expensive then small cities.