Book a Car Rental in Asheville
Known for its historic wealth, magnificent cultural attractions, scenic attractions and vibrant nightlife, Asheville (AVL) is an amazing destination to visit. Renting a car in this pulsating city offers visitors the convenience of exploring its scenic attractions without any hassles. Tunnel Road and Weaverville Highway are the main hubs for all major car rental companies.
Best Attractions to Visit in Asheville
Top daytrips around
- Visit the Appalachian Craft Center; it houses authentic pottery, face jugs, quilts, mountain-made toys and handmade rugs.
Sign-up for the Asheville car rental newsletter for the cheapest rates
- Located south of Asheville, Lake Julian is the perfect place to go fishing.
Get exclusive sales on cheap car rentals and more top cities around the world, delivered straight to your inbox. When you sign up for our newsletters, we’ll send you the best deals from rent a car companies in the most popular destinations. You’ll never miss another great rate again.
How do you book Cheap Car Rentals in Asheville?
- Avoid Big Travel Days: If there’s a big holiday coming up, or you know of a big public event – you might want to wait to book your cheap car rental in Asheville.
- Try Airport Rates: Find lower car rental rates when booking at airport locations
- Drop-off and Pick-up at the Same Location: Always keep the pick-up and drop-off location the same to avoid any surcharges on your rent a car.
- Pick your City Wisely: Bigger metropolitan cities tend to be more expensive then small cities.