Era Aviation (7H) was originally owned by a large oil and gas drilling company based in Anchorage, Alaska. It was bought in 2009 by The Frontier Alaska Group and together with Frontier Flying Service and Hageland Aviation, it operates flights under the banner of Era Alaska to form the largest airline network in Alaska. It has been connecting some of the most popular destinations of Northern Alaska including Fairbanks, Homer, Kenai, Bethel, Kodiak, Unalakleet, Valdez and Barrow. It has a fleet of around 70 aircrafts ranging from small single-engine Cessnas to 7,000 pounders, that offer scheduled flights to over 100 communities within the northern frontier of Alaska. The aircrafts are equipped with modern amenities and latest technologies to make the journey a memorable one.In-Flight Amenities
- To maximize your travel experience, Era Alaska offers a multitude of amenities on-board to make the trip convenient and comfortable.
- Each ticketed passenger on Era Aviation is allowed a generous amount of baggage. Check-in limit is of 50 pounds and carry-on bag can be a maximum of 20 pounds. In addition, one personal item such as a purse or coat is also allowed.
- Each aircraft is fitted with the latest gadgets and best gear to allow safe travel in the harshest of climatic conditions.
- Seat preference is given to passengers traveling with infants and health conditions.
- The seats are designed to deliver a comfortable flying experience. The seat pitch allows sufficient leg room for you to stretch your those muscles.
- Overhead compartment is large enough to accommodate bags of dimensions up to 14in x 10in x 18in.
With Era Alaska you can shed all the check-in worries, thanks to its online check-in facility. If you have an e-ticket, you can easily reserve seats before 1 - 24 hours of scheduled departure and receive your boarding pass even before arriving at the airport. No more standing in long queues and wasting time in waiting for your turn.