Say hello to the world with Emirates
When it comes to naming globally recognized airlines, Emirates ranks among the top few, with flights to over 142 destinations in more than 80 countries.
Owing to its technologically efficient environment friendly fleet of aircrafts, Emirates is appreciated by both passengers and industry experts.
At Emirates, the priority is to enhance the flying experience for passengers, each time. To this end, it has nurtured a well trained cabin crew that makes
sure you are pampered from the start till the very end of your journey. From the bustle and energy of New York to the remote tranquillity of the Seychelles,
Emirates flies to diverse locations across six continents every single day.
Book Emirates Airlines flights on CheapOair today and save.
Now enjoy more savings on our already discounted airfares by using our coupons!
Connecting to the global Emirates network. Made simpler.
Emirates is now offering travelers seamless connections from cities across the U.S. with improved connectivity to Dubai with interline partners including JetBlue Airways, Virgin America, Delta, and Alaska Airlines. Emirates gives you the opportunity to explore the Middle East, Africa, Indian Ocean, Indian sub-continent, Far East, South East Asia, and Australia.
Amenities, for all Classes
- Multi-course meals and complimentary wines.
- Over 1,800 channels of entertainment including movies, television shows, audio channels and over 100 video games.
- My USB service for viewing photos onscreen.
- My Playlist for creating personalized compilations.
- Auto-adjusting lighting designed to reduce jet-lag.
- Onscreen views of the world from the aircraft’s two external cameras.
- Phone, email and SMS from your seat.
- In-seat power outlets and USB ports.
Terminal 3 at the Dubai International Airport
- Easy, efficient transit through Dubai
- State-of-the-art terminal features 25 restaurants, over 250 check-in desks and 25 gates
- Dedicated check-in for First and Business Class passengers
- Available at emirates.com/us between 1.5 and 24 hours before departure