Founded as Compañía Panameña de Aviación in 1947, Copa Airlines (CM) is the national airline of Panama. What started as a domestic flight, restricted to three cities within the country, now carries an annual passenger traffic of nearly 10.214 million, to about 65 destinations across 29 countries spread out in the Caribeans, North, South and Central America.Classes of Service
Copa Airlines offers two main classes of service: Business Class and Economy Class.
Business Class: Business class flyers enjoy access to special check-in counters. In-flight benefits include great leather seats with fully reclining backs and a lot of leg space, special meals menu along with a range of wines and other alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, private bathrooms and amenity kit containing important toiletries and more.
Economy Class: All passengers flying economy class on Copa Airlines enjoy relaxing seats that recline into comforting backs. Complimentary drinks are served in addition to a specially thought out meal menu.
- Copa Airlines flights are equipped with in-flight entertainment systems that allow you to choose from a range of movies and TV series.
- The fleet of Boeing aircrafts of Copa Airlines is fitted with radio antenna, so you can tune into 12 different radio stations from the comfort of your seat.
- The airline also features an in-flight magazine, Panorama de las Americas that has interesting reads on travel destinations, science, world economy, technology and much more.
- Young passengers, traveling alone on Copa Airlines are paid special attention right from their arrival till the time they are not received at the destination by someone authorized by the guardian.
- High chairs, car seats, foldable strollers and an additional bags are allowed to be checked in for passengers traveling with infants.
- In case a passenger requests for special meals on grounds of religious, medical or dietary reasons, fruit plates, kosher, vegetarian or kid's food can be opted for.
- Physically impaired and mentally disabled passengers are allowed to fly with escorts provided they are between 18-60 years of age.
When you fly with Copa Airline, you can easily skip the long queues at the airport check-in counter by using the web check-in facility. The service is open from 36 to 1 hour prior to departure. When you arrive at the airport, just leave your bags the the baggage drop counter and proceed for security check.