Based out of Philippines, Cebu Pacific (5J) is a low cost airline that offers scheduled flights to a number of destinations all over the world. With its main base at Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila,Cebu Pacific operates flights to Philippine cities such as Angeles City, Boracay, Davao City and Cabatuan as well as 24 international cities including Beijing, Dubai, Jakarta, Incheon, Singapore, Bangkok, Brunei, Osaka and Bali. Off late, long haul destinations of U.S.A. and Australia have also been included.Classes of Service
Cebu Pacific offers two kinds of economy seats. Standard seats offer a 28-29 inch seat pitch while Standard Plus seats, located at the rear section of the cabin, provide guests with an additional 2 inches of seat pitch.In-Flight Amenities
- While flying Cebu Air you can opt for preferred seats especially on long haul flights. Always sit next to companions and enjoy that isle or window seat you always wanted.
- Cebu Pacific offers sufficient leg room and comfortable seats to relax your muscles and help you rest.
- Passengers with medical conditions are given special attention on-board.
- Adults travelling infants are allowed one additional carry-on baby bag. Baby stroller can be check-in free of charge.
- One personal wheelchair per flight is allowed on a first come first serve basis that too free of cost.
Pacific Air offers online check in facility from 72 hours up to 4 hours prior to take off. Domestic flyers can do the same till before 2 hours of departure. Even if you are travelling in a group with carry-on or check-in baggage, you can use the web check-in facility provided the group size is limited to 9 guests.