Serving as the flag carrier of Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan Airlines (J2) is headquartered at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku. The airline enjoys a fleet size of more than 31 airlines and offers scheduled passenger flights to around 22 destinations. Top destinations covered by the airline include Aktau, Beijing, Qabala, Ganja, Tehran, Istanbul, Dubai, Prague and many more. Azerbaijan Airlines has codeshare agreements with many airlines including Air France, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways and many more.
Classes of Service
Azerbaijan Airlines offers two classes of service: Business Class and Economy Class.
From your first step, the airline aims at making your travel experience like never before. The highly professional and trained staff is available even in odd hours to ensure the comfort of passengers. Choose from a wide variety of delicious dishes offered onboard and take advantage of the in-flight entertainment system offered by the airline.
Even when flying in the Economy Class of Azerbaijan Airlines, the airline ensures you to offer services and amenities that are second to none. Economy Class passengers are served with hot or cold breakfast and offered to choose between two dishes and a variety of snacks. Stay entertained with the variety of audio and video entertainment options available onboard.
- The aircraft comes equipped with comfortable seats with more legroom and adjustable headrest that makes your travel comfortable and relaxed.
- Business Class passengers are offered with personal entertainment systems that are pre-installed with popular movies, games and music.
- The airline offers delicious dishes that are freshly prepared onboard by quality chefs. Any special meal requirements are to be informed to the airline at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Terminal 1 at the Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport
- Easy, efficient transit through Baku
- State-of-the-art terminal
- Dedicated check-in for Business Class passengers
- Fast track services for Business Class passengers at Baku
Stay away from the long queues at the airport with the online check-in offered by Azerbaijan Airlines. You can use this facility anytime between 24 hours to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.